Friday, July 20, 2007

Hello blog lover, I'm here!

Ha!

Just image me publishing on da web! Feels mighty great as a matter of fact.

I love the written word and I'll be posting some of my poems for y'all to read. Sure hope you enjoy them.

I've actually been looking for an opportunity to hone my writing skills while ventilating some of my beliefs and ideas and for me this is a great opportunity. So, you can see why I say, "life is good, bro". Enjoy today! There will never be another opportunity to do so.

The "good old days" are happening right now but somehow we miss out because we think there's something round the corner that is better. Sure, that may be so, but since you have'nt turned the bend yet, why not savour what you can of this moment right now.

I'll be back and you be good!

No comments: